Monday, August 5, 2013

Your daily Ralph~8/5/13

A couple of cool things happened yesterday with my writing career (If you want to call it that) First was the continued good sales of 'The Cagliostro Chronicles' which is really amazing to me. Secondly I got my first 5 star review of 'Torahg the Warrior: Sword of Vengeance'. Between the two I felt great yesterday. I also heard form another publisher I had sent a short story to about four moths ago , because I queried him about the story as I never heard anything from him yea or nay, and I'm going to sell it elsewhere if they don't want it. He contacted me back and told me he's running very far behind and will let me know definitely in two weeks at most. So that was good news.

I've also been doing a ton of publicity for 'The Cagliostro Chronicles' trying to keep its momentum going. All of tat takes time. The down side of all of this is that I have not been writing, which is okay, as long as I'm doing the other stuff. I'm happy right now with the way Cag is selling (really happy actually) and I'll get back to the next Crystalon story very, very shortly. It seems that some things are coming together for me right now, and I couldn't be happier about all of that.

Make sure you read the 'Cagliostro Chronicles'  to see what all the excitement is all about. It's available at http://tinyurl.com/thecagliostro

Also you can check out all of my books (Including my 5 star reviewed 'Torahg the Warrior: Sword of Vengeance') on my website at http://RLAngeloJr.com
 

No comments:

Post a Comment