Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Your Daily Ralph 8/20/13 I think I've got my mojo back

I've been writing since I returned home form upstate New York on Sunday. I did about 4000 words so far and I intend to get another thousand in tonight on the new Crystalon novel. Suddenly the story is coming to me, which is good. I'm in 31,000 words so far with about 60-70,000 to go. Target date on this one is around November so I think I'm fine. This time around Crystalon and friends  return to the dimension the mighty sorcerer is from and go through hell and back as the novel goes on (You'll have to read it to see for yourself how literal that statement is.)
This one is different from 'Redemption of the Sorcerer' because Crystalon is not powerless seeking to reclaim what he had lost. Instead he's fully powered up and battling against foes that are at the very least his equal and some greatly more powerful. That would put them at God level wouldn't it? Hhhmmm...  http://www.amazon.com/Redemption-Sorcerer-Crystalon-Saga-Book/dp/0615763030/ref=sr_1_4?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1377027521&sr=1-4

Meanwhile back in the future and in deep space, Mark Johnson and crew are battling their way through onerous enemies and the evil designs an unknown alien coalition have upon the earth and everyone living upon it.. You'll have to read the Cagliostro Chronicles yourself to see where this all leads http://tinyurl.com/cagchron

One other title I'd like to plug here that I feel I haven't spoken about much and that's 'Torahg the Warrior; Sword of Vengeance'  To me it's my ode to great pulp sword and sorcery characters and titles like 'Conan', 'John Carter', and 'Kull'. I have to admit it was my favorite title to write so far. Check it out, you'll enjoy yourself.  http://www.amazon.com/Torahg-Warrior-Vengeance-Ralph-Angelo/dp/1490516263/ref=sr_1_3?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1377027521&sr=1-3

No comments:

Post a Comment