Monday, August 26, 2013

Your Daily Ralph! 8/26/13 Hey! I know I've been quiet...

It's just been a busy weekend, and I'm sure you guys don't want to hear me plugging 'The Cagliostro Chronicles' every chance I get, but I just can't help myself it's just that good! (http://tinyurl.com/cagchron)
 
 
But anyway... As I was saying, it was a hectic weekend and sometimes you just need to step away from this stuff for a wee bit and bask in the glow of just hanging out in the beautiful weather of a gorgeous weekend. Which by the way, it was. I ended up spending a lot of time on the road this weekend wandering around and not doing much writing. In fact I don't think I wrote anything this weekend. Today was hectic as well. I had a niece to pick up form volleyball tryouts this morning (I'll be doing that up till Wednesday.) Then I ended up having to ship my motorcycle pants back to the manufacturer to have a zipper replaced that broke on me back on my trip home form Ohio in July. I brought them to a local seamstress who supposedly fixed the pull tab (Which was all that was broken to begin with.) and that didn't last one pull. So off they go to the manufacturer. He'll straighten them out.
 
So now I'm going to talk about books, specifically my books. Make sure you check out my website at http://RLAngeloJr.com and have a look at everything there. If you've only read 'Cagliostro' and not 'Redemption of the Sorcerer' or 'Torahg the Warrior: Sword of Vengeance' I can't tell you enough what you are missing. Torahg is a throw back to the powerful, manly sword and sorcery tales of the '30's and '40's. It's a story filled with warriors on a quest for vengeance that lasts literally twenty years, culminating in a vicious battle against vastly overwhelming odds. Heads will fly, many times over in this epic ( And I cannot use that word enough here) pulp and sword and sorcery adventure. It's fast paced and action packed, and definitely will not disappoint.  
 

 

 
'Redemption of the Sorcerer, The Crystalon Sage, Book One' is about a mighty sorcerer, who became jaded lost his interest in caring for his kingdom and his people. He took advantage of them and began using them as fodder for his grand schemes. eventually he was overthrown and ended up being exiled to a parallel earth. One where magic was not thought to exist. Once there, he is almost instantly thrust into a great plot by an evil, unknown foe whose plans threaten both universes and the uncountable denizens within them. It's a fantastic book about evil and good clashing, as well as the fate of two entire universes hanging in the balance. If you loved Harry Potter and Lord of the Rings, you will Love Crystalon!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment