Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Your Daily Ralph 8/21/13

So what's new with me?

Today was a quiet day. I spent most of my time plotting out (Rough plot, nothing set in stone.) for the rest of the new Crystalon novel. Then I took a ride down to the beach , but didn't go in there was a line out on the road, so I turned the bike around (I had my '95 GPZ1100 out today) and wandered around some back roads for a little while. It was a strange day here, not too humid at all, but close to 90 degrees. Strangely, it was almost comfortable with 45% humidity. I stopped ta a local Dunkin' Donuts and had a large ice tea and just hung out for a while. I came home and put the bike away and went to Costco to pick up a few items, then headed back home again.

I'm reading the new Spider novel right now, called 'The Spider- Extreme prejudice' I like it a lot. I'm a hundred pages into it right now. After that I have several books lined up to read including the new Avenger novel, The new Legacy novel by Gerald Welch and Warren Murphy, 'Wordslingers' by Will Murray, and 'Lords of Fire' By Van Plexico . After I finish all of them I'll get to the stuff on my kindle I haven't read yet, which is quite a few actually at this point. Between all of that I want to finish writing this new Crystalon novel.

After that I have to make a decision on what to write next. I wanted to start a project that's near and dear to my heart, basically the last of the stuff I thought up years ago and never wrote till now. But to be honest, 'The Cagliostro Chronicles' seems to have a fan base. So the question is, should I write the sequel before or after the project that's in the queue after I finish 'My Enemy Myself'?  Meaning should I push the next all new original project back until after I do the follow up to 'The Cagliostro Chronicles'?  My thought is probably. We'll see how I feel once 'My Enemy. Myself' is completed.

http://RLAngeloJr.com

No comments:

Post a Comment