Monday, July 29, 2013

Your daily Ralph~7/29/13

Back from Pulp Fest

I returned from Pulp fest tonight where I had a fantastic time meeting and shaking hands with some of the finest human beings on the planet. Everyone was very cool, and we had a blast talking and hanging out. The panels I attended were fantastic. Hearing people read their own books in their own voices was a treat. Gotta say I loved it there. Columbus is a nice city, too. It's clean and quiet. I walked around on Friday a little bit and checked out a few things. All in all it was a great event. I also went to the American Motorcyclists Association Hall of Fame Museum. While it was nice to see, lets just say I scratched it off my bucket list and never have to return again. After seeing the Barber museum several years ago in Birmingham, Al. and Wheels through time in Tennessee as well as the new museum in Newburgh called Motorcyclepedia. All three of those were MUCH better than the AMA museum, which really surprised me. But I did manage to see it which was great anyway.

You know what else is great? Besides Pulp Fest I mean? My new book The Cagliostro Chronicles. It's creating a buzz, and a good one. if you haven't checked it out yet do it today, especially if you like sci-fi and space opera. You're going to enjoy this! Below is the kindle link . Of course it's also available as a paperback with that amazing Gustav Barta cover!

http://www.amazon.com/The-Cagliostro-Chronicles-ebook/dp/B00E3BFJYO/ref=la_B008M0PW6W_1_1_title_0_main?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1375139370&sr=1-1


http://www.amazon.com/Cagliostro-Chronicles-Ralph-Angelo-Jr/dp/0615854427/ref=sr_1_4_title_0_main?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1375141694&sr=1-4

No comments:

Post a Comment