Saturday, July 13, 2013

Your Daily Ralph~7/13/13

So a  funny thing happened on the way to the movies yesterday...

Stop me if you heard this one before.  My buddy picked me up and I had my new 'Torahg' T-Shirt on, which is the front cover on my chest and the back cover on my back. he looks at me and says "Is that a short story you were working on?" I told him "No, it was another novel I wrote and was just published."

He said "Oh, I didn't know you had another novel out."

Which really made me think, because I have been plugging this thing for two weeks straight just about every day, in every way possible. And yet, he didn't know I had a new book out. Now I'm asking myself 'How much advertising is too much?' because in no uncertain terms that IS what I am doing, trying to get people interested in reading my stuff. So I keep plugging away with it all. I was actually beginning to think I was doing too much pushing with it. But that immediately changed after hearing his comment.

So go buy my books, you won't be sorry. Both of the novels I have out there are great! And no I'm not embarrassed or too shy to say that, because I really believe it. I'll have another new novel out soon called ' The Cagliostro Chronicles' which is a space sci-fi epic set in the not so distant future chronicling man's first faster than light flight and the dangers that are awaiting us out there In the great beyond.

In the meantime, go get yourself a copy of both 'Torahg the Warrior: Sword of Vengeance', and 'Redemption of the Sorcerer, the Crystalon Saga, Book One' You won't be sorry, you'll be enthralled. Like that guy says  on TV about the suits (Actually like he SAID because he was recently fired) to paraphrase "You're gonna like what you're reading, I guarantee it!"   http://tinyurl.com/ralphsamazon

And I saw Pacific rim twice yesterday and loved every second of it. It was the absolutely perfect summer movie. Best movie this summer as far as I'm concerned. Giant robots Vs. Giant invading monsters! You can't go wrong! 

No comments:

Post a Comment