Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Your Daily Ralph -12/31/13 The End of one Year and the Beginning of another

I know I haven't done one of these in a few weeks. But I promise to get back on the ball with this stuff in the new year, once the holidays are over and done with.

So what's upcoming from me? The second book in the Crystalon saga called 'My Enemy Myself' will be my first release this year.

That will be followed by 'The Cagliostro Chronicles 2 : Conflagration'

After that will be at least two more novels before years end. One will be a series set in the late 1930's featuring a new pulp creation of my own. The next will be a modern day superhero adventure. 2014 is going to be a HUGE year for me, hopefully!

Keep watching this blog as well as my website http://RLAngeloJr.com

No comments:

Post a Comment