Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Your Daily Ralph~ The Best Laid Plans...

I originally intended to have my next novel, the sequel to 'Redemption of the Sorcerer' called "My Enemy, Myself, The Crystalon Saga Book Two" released for Christmas, but things are moving more slowly than I anticipated. It will be out in January at this point, followed closely by the second in the 'Cagliostro Chronicles' series, which is entitled 'Cagliostro Chronicles 2: Conflagration' Also the second 'Torahg' book, entitled 'Tales of Torahg the Warrior' should also be released in the early portion of the new year. After  that I have a few stories in anthologies coming up, mostly for Pro Se, several of which are in the can and awaiting publishing. The next novel project I do is either going to be a third Cagliostro Chronicles book, or the first in one of two new series I've planned out. The first being a modern day Super-Hero team in prose format, the second is a 1930's avenger of the night with a very modern sci-fi twist. I have names for each project but I will hold back on releasing those names until the projects are at least in the process of being written. The 1930's character I will hunt for a publisher for. The Superhero prose novel will be my own publication under 'Cosmic Comet Publishing', my own label.  So what do you think?

Of course all my books are available at my website http://RLAngeloJr.com

My Amazon page is http://tinyurl.com/ralphsamazon

No comments:

Post a Comment