Thursday, March 27, 2014

Your daily Ralph- The Wind Up Kid review! 3/27/14


The Wind Up Kid review

 

Ron Fortier released an e-book novella recently that really captured my attention. ‘The Wind Up Kid’ is a steam punk western that was some of the best fun I’ve had reading recently. I really liked this book. In fact I liked it so much I read it all in one sitting.

The story centers on a small western town at the end of the 19th century and a traveling circus that comes to town. The circus features one very special performer, ‘The Wind Up Kid’ who is actually a robot built by the ingenious circus owner/engineer. The robot is actually a trick shot marksman. Add some bank robbers who happen to come to town on the wrong day as well as a sheriff who takes two bullets during the robbery and you have the basis for a really fun adventure.

One of the best parts about all of this is that ‘The Wind Up Kid’ is only .99 for your kindle. It was well worth reading and was the type of fun story I really like a lot. I can’t recommend this one enough, it’s a great story that brought a smile to my face. It was just fun!

 

Five Golden stars!
 
 
As always all of my own books are available at http://RLAngeloJr.com or http://tinyurl.com/ralphsamazon
 
 
Subscribe to my blog! Click on the link at the top of the right hand column to get my daily rants delivered to your inbox.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment