Sunday, March 23, 2014

Your Daily Ralph 3/23/14 A list of my books

It's been a while since I ran a list of my books, of course you could always find detailed information at both http://RLAngeloJr.com or http://tinyurl.com/ralphsamazon

The Cagliostro Chronicles
 
 
In 2089 a deep rooted conspiracy that has affected mankind for over a hundred years will be revealed, and that revelation will lead to either interstellar war for the earth, or annihilation
Find out in the exciting
'The Cagliostro Chronicles'
 
 
Gordon Ensign said...
If the author is reading this I hope you make many sequels for this book. The storyline was well ordered and the story was one of the best I've ever read. I think someone should make a movie on this concept. Thank you for reading this.
 
 
Torahg the Warrior, Sword of Vengeance
 
In a time lost land of evil magicians, monsters and savage barbarians comes Torahg the Warrior. The son of a murdered King. The brother of a deceitful and evil brother, the exiled youth Torahg roamed the world for twenty long years alongside his mentor. Now he returns to the land of Fairandia to free it from his corrupt brother's evil grip, or to die trying!
Torahg the Warrior, Sword of Vengeance!
 
 
By Brokensea said...
This is a great story that hearkens back to the stories of RE Howard and still manages to come across as original and engaging.
Terrific barbarian warrior action, strong characters, larger than life villains and an intense quest for vengeance.
Highly recommended for any fan of a great action story.
 
 
Redemption of the Sorcerer, The Crystalon Saga, Book One!
 A mighty sorcerer and ruler of his world and universe is overthrown and exiled to a world seemingly without magic. Once there he almost immediately becomes embroiled in a plot involving horrific soul leeching demons and a mysterious adversary whose endgame is subjugation of both worlds. The only man who stands a chance against this shadowy villain is Crystalon, but he'll need to regain his powers to do so. Will he be able to in time to save uncountable lives? Will he even want to? Find out in the magnificent 'Redemption of the Sorcerer'
 
Alysia Bouyer said:
To say this book Is fantastic would be an ridiculous understatement,from the first word to the last this book had me hooked. I could not put it down and I finished it in one night. The characters were not only believable but I couldn't read fast enough to find out what was going to happen to them next! The story flowed like a river though my brain and made me want more. Every time you thought the book was taking you in one direction it would spin you in another. This is by far my favorite book Ralph L Angelo Jr has written as well as the best book I have read in a long time. I recommend this book to anyone! I will be purchasing the paperback for myself as well I loved it so much.I am waiting anxiously for the next one!
 
 
Help! They're All Out to Get Me!
The Motorcyclists guide to surviving the everyday world
 

Are you a motorcyclist or are interested in becoming one? This book is a great place to start. It's filled with great tips and tricks to make both seasoned and new motorcyclists better motorcyclists.
 
 
Ralph Hummel said:
All of us who ride know the risks inherent in being on two wheels. This book offers welcome advice on how to stay safe while enjoying yourself. The author, a sportbike-enthusiast, finds the perfect balance between fun and safety, giving buckets of sage tidbits that everyone can use.
 
The Halloween Terror of Weatsboro
 A small town in Pennsylvania becomes the focal point for the survival of humanity against the things that go bump in the night. Great for all ages! Ebook only!
 
 
 
 
Doc Panic said:
Enjoyed this immensely, it took me back to the days of Goonies a bit, and I loved that movie. The author perfectly captures the setting and the characters, to make this a fun and scary adventure centered around a group of young friends, and how they stand together against an evil that has been unleashed on their town. Top Notch, 5 happy stars
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment