Thursday, October 24, 2013

Your Daily Ralph-10/24/13 Overlooked Gems.

I hate to say it, but I think I have two overlooked gems in my writers resume'.

 The first is my first novel, 'Redemption of the Sorcerer, The Crystalon Saga, Book One' which for some reason never took off as I expected. It still sells a few copies a month, but nothing to write home about, and it's a shame, because it is a grand epic bridging two worlds and universes involving magic,. action and adventure. It's sort of Indiana Jones meets Lord of the Rings meets Harry Potter. It's actually a great roller coaster ride of an adventure.  Yet sadly it really hasn't piqued many peoples interests. It steadily sells a few copies a month but never in numbers I assumed it would. Why did I assume it would? It's a great story and world hopping adventure.



My next overlooked Gem is 'Torahg the Warrior, Sword of Vengeance' This was overall my favorite piece to write. It's a savage, barbaric novel set in a pre-historic past filled with warriors, dark sorcery, demons and monsters. It's a great, great story about one mans quest for revenge against almost incalculable odds and harkens back to the great sword and sorcery novels of decades past. Torahg is my favorite character out of who I have created so far.  He's a single minded man on a savage mission to free his homeland from an insidious foe, his own brother. The very same brother who framed Torahg for the murder of their father after he himself committed that murder. Now after twenty years of exile Torahg is returning to his homeland of Fairandia, and he's angry! To this day I'm surprised this has not been a best seller on Amazon and other channels. Those that love Sword and Sorcery and barbarian pulp should be flocking to this one. If you love those things and you haven't read it yet, you're doing yourself a disservice.

You can click on either book cover to be taken to that book.

Subscribe to my blog in the upper right hand side of this page!

No comments:

Post a Comment