Monday, September 9, 2013

Your Daily Ralph~9/9/13 Writing and reading, writing and reading...

I spent the weekend doing , guess what? See above. Though not so much writing as I did reading. Though last night I did burn out  a thousand words. Today a thousand so far, and definitely going to do another thousand before I pass out. I ended up  spending the weekend doing other things. I went away for an overnighter on Thursday. and came right back on Friday. I just needed to get out of here for a day or two.

But I did take my laptop with me and wrote some on Thursday night. About 500 words was all I got finished and another 500 Friday night when I was back home. Saturday I was all over the place, including out to see 'Riddick' Saturday night which was great! I'm a fan, what can I say? excellent movie, in a set of excellent movies. Just seeing it makes me want to get back to writing 'Torahg' stories again.

But I have other things on my plate actually. I have to finish the current book, ' My Enemy, Myself!' which is the sequel to 'Redemption of the Sorcerer'. After this I have to write the next 'Cagliostro Chronicle', which is still going strong at this point. I highly recommend you read it yourself if you love action packed, adventure filled sci-fi and not the boring old stodgy stuff. Check it out, you really won't be sorry. It's a thrill filled adventure about mankind's first tentative step into a much more dangerous, larger universe, that could spell the end of life on earth!

http://tinyurl.com/thecagliostro  Paperback

http://tinyurl.com/cagchron Kindle

http://tinyurl.com/cagchronbn  Nook reader

No comments:

Post a Comment