Thursday, August 30, 2012

Taking the Bull by the horns...

So I decided to be a little proactive with my books that are out there. I personally felt the publisher was asking too much and it was hurting me sales-wise. So I decided to open an amazon store and sell them myself. I also set up "Help!" as a kindle book for the first time, for the low, low price of $2.99, which is astonishingly low for so much information. 'Redemption of the Sorcerer' is available for $19.99 now on Amazons site fulfilled by me. When you go to the page for Redemption you'll see below the heading available for $19.99 in new condition. Click on that and then you'll see my name listed. I'll even autograph all books bought this way. It's a win win situation!


http://www.amazon.com/Redemption-Sorcerer-Crystalon-Saga-Book/dp/1462673856/ref=tmm_pap_title_0

No comments:

Post a Comment