Sunday, January 24, 2016

So what's coming up?

I'm more than halfway through writing the next Hyperforce Novel right now. I hope to be done in the next two weeks with it. Then I have to write an anthology story which is due in early March. After that is done I have to start the next Cagliostro Chronicles novel, which will end the current storyline in that series.
So what's going on in the new Hyperforce book? New enemies, new allies, new threats as well as some of the old of each. The team is learning to live life without Starbolt at their side and are tackling not one but two mysterious threats.
But if you haven't read the first Hyperforce novel now's the time to get caught up in some great Super-Hero adventure!


Also available in Audiobook




As always all of my own books are available at http://RLAngeloJr.com or http://tinyurl.com/ralphsamazon





Subscribe to my blog! Click on the link at the top of the right hand column to get my daily rants delivered to your inbox.


No comments:

Post a Comment