Tuesday, October 13, 2015

My thoughts on the TV season so far

My TV ratings so far this season

 Gotham: Meh, I could take it or leave it. Last season I left it a little more than halfway through. I'm just not that interested at this point. I'll stick with it a few more weeks and see if it grabs me. 2 1/2 out of 5.

Big Bang Theory: It's been great and enjoyable. A little drama with Penny and Leonard that was quickly fixed. very funny. 4 1/2 out of 5.

The Flash: Home run in the first inning! Awesome first episode, I loved it. So well done. 5 out of 5.

Arrow: If the Flash was a 5 star premiere, Arrow has to be a 6 out of 5! It hit on all cylinders and gave us plenty of twists and turns along the way including a very surprising last scene that leaps forward 6 months. Wow! It was fantastic!

Supernatural: Very good premiere episode. the boys are back. Lots of foreboding of things to come and an evil that was ancient when man was new. As always, extremely well done. 4 out of 5

Heroes Reborn: A big surprise to me. I wasn't expecting to like this one as much as I have, but it's got me both interested and intrigued. I like it a lot. It is surprisingly great and has me hooked. At times it may be a little slow, but that's the worst I can call it. 4 out of 5.

Sleepy Hollow: One of my former favorites is so far putting me to sleep. Its very slow going at this point, and as usual I find Abby annoying. But I'm going to stick with it because it was good in the past. 3 out of 5.

Now when is Grimm coming back?



As always all of my own books are available at http://RLAngeloJr.com or http://tinyurl.com/ralphsamazon





Subscribe to my blog! Click on the link at the top of the right hand column to get my daily rants delivered to your inbox.

No comments:

Post a Comment